On this episode I’m joined by Aussie Boxer and Olympic Bronze Medalist, Harry Garside.
Harry gives us some incredible insight into the journey he’s been on to make it to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and the highs and lows he’s been through to get to the position where he is bringing home an Olympic Bronze Medal for his country.
We also discuss:
- Harry’s future plans
- How Harry does something every single month outside of his comfort zone
- The life of an amateur boxer and how it differs from the pro fighters
- Harry’s opinion on the Amateur boxing format and what he’d change
- Harry’s journey with mindfulness and resilience
- What he gets up to outside of boxing
www.younifyactive.com DKFITNESS at checkout for 15% off
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
Use code DK15 on all Athletikan Sneakers for 15% off
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.