Brianna Throssell joins The Fitness and Lifestyle Podcast. Brianna is a 2 x Olympian and current World Record holder for the 4 x 200m freestyle relay.
Some of the things covered in the episode:
- Brianna’s journey to becoming a 2 x Olympian
- Picking up her life and shifting from WA to QLD to pursue a spot on the 2024 Paris Olympics team
- Changing coaches and the importance of an athlete to coach relationship/connection
- What a typical week looks like in pre-season for competition
- The importance of nutrition and fuelling the body correctly for optimal performance and recovery
- How she deals with setbacks
- Completing her business degree and the importance she has on education
- What life holds after swimming
Stuck on your fitness journey? Book a FREE consult zoom call here
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
THANK YOU for listening, I really do appreciate everyone who tunes in each week.
Click Here To Become a VIP member (Join DK’s coaching app here, try 7 days FREE using the code DKTRIAL)
Read The Ultimate Flexible Dieting Guide here
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.