All business owners and entrepreneurs are in for a treat in this episode featuring Nathan Chan, a successful entrepreneur and the CEO & founder of Foundr Magazine, a digital publication that provides practical insights and inspiration for budding entrepreneurs.
Foundr – Helping today’s entrepreneurs build tomorrow’s leading business’s.
Nathan is a thought leader in the startup community and has been recognized by Forbes 30 Under 30 in Media and Inc. Magazine’s 25 Most Disruptive Companies in 2015. In this episode, we’ll dive deep into Nathan’s entrepreneurial journey, his lessons learned along the way, and his insights on building a successful business.
Some of the topics included:
- Starting Foundr in 2013
- Lessons learnt through interviewing the likes of Tony Robbins, Mark Cuban, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tim Ferris, Arianna Huffington, Jack Dorsey, Barbara Cocoran + many more
- Inspiration from Scott ‘Scooter’ Braun
- Playing to your strengths in business
- Building Foundr+
- Dealing with burnout and exhaustion
- Situational Stage Advice and how you can apply advice to your current situation
- + more
Join us as we explore Nathan’s inspiring story and learn valuable tips and strategies for growing your own business or personal brand.
THANK YOU for listening, I really do appreciate everyone who tunes in each week.
Click Here To Become a VIP member (Join DK’s coaching app here, try 7 days FREE using the code DKTRIAL)
Join my 1:1 Mindset Mentorship here (2 month mentorship)
Read The Ultimate Flexible Dieting Guide here
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.