This conversation with Lael Stone was by far one of my favourite chats on the podcast to date.
Lael is the author of ‘Raising Resilient and Compassionate Children’, an educator on aware parenting, sex education and child birth, a regular speaker for the Resilience Project among many other organisations and online publications and started the incredible Woodline Primary school in 2021.
Lael also offers countless online programs helping thousands of parents around the country (you can find them here).
Some of the topics discussed in this episode:
- Importance of emotional intelligence not just for parents, but as a human
- How your ‘reactions’ to others are teaching you more about yourself than the other person
- The importance of being a role model as a parent
- How to unwind self-limiting beliefs often picked up as a child and what parents should be focusing on to minimise the chance of passing them onto their children
- How to learn the root cause of your child’s behaviour and to not let your own emotions dictate your reactions as a parent
- How she started the incredible Woodline Primary and what values the school was built off
- The balance between allowing freedom and strictness with your children
- The power of human connection
- + much more
THANK YOU for listening, I really do appreciate everyone who tunes in each week.
Click Here To Become a VIP member (Join DK’s coaching app here, try 7 days FREE using the code DKTRIAL)
Join my 1:1 Mindset Mentorship here (2 month mentorship)
Read The Ultimate Flexible Dieting Guide here
www.younifyactive.com DKFITNESS at checkout for 15% off
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.