Dr Dean Miller is a sleep and recovery scientist with a PhD examining the sleep of athletes. Dean is an academic at CQUniversity and works with high performance teams within the Australian Institute of Sport and the Royal Australian Air Force. His areas of expertise include sleep, jet lag, physiological recovery, and utilising wearable technology to examine physiological markers of health.
Some of the things covered:
- How to beat jet lag
- The most impactful markers for recovery
- How shift-workers can change their ‘body clock minimum’ (circadian rhythm)
- Is melatonin okay to use for sleep aid?
- What’s impacting your sleep quality
- Controllable factors to improve sleep
- + much more
Stuck on your fitness journey? Book a FREE consult zoom call here
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
THANK YOU for listening, I really do appreciate everyone who tunes in each week.
Click Here To Become a VIP member (Join DK’s coaching app here, try 7 days FREE using the code DKTRIAL)
Read The Ultimate Flexible Dieting Guide here
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.