On this episode I was fortunate enough to be joined by a Fitness Industry leader and educator Mark Carroll.
Mark is one of the most reliable sources of information and content in the Fitness Industry and in this episode we go deep into Marks journey and get some insight into his wealth of knowledge.
He specialises in exercise science, program design and nutrition for the performance and aesthetic transformation of men and women worldwide. He has now helped over 130,000+ people to transform their lives with his training and nutrition programs. He has also coached multiple bikini pros to world championships.
Some of the things we cover:
- How Mark started in the industry
- The importance of effective communication for any coach of content creator in the fitness industry (knowing who you’re talking to)
- Marks tips on training glutes (the do’s and the dont’s)
- The key fundamentals of a successful and effective trainer
- The benefits of personal trainers investing in hiring their own coach
- What Mark does for his mental health
- + much more
THANK YOU for listening, I really do appreciate everyone who tunes in each week.
Click Here To Become a VIP member (Join DK’s coaching app here, try 7 days FREE using the code DKTRIAL)
Read The Ultimate Flexible Dieting Guide here
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.