Bianca Giannone is the founder of GIA Sports Services, a Boutique sports management and consultancy agency. After founding GIA 18 months ago, Bianca has quickly built an impressive list of clientele and is bringing a unique and powerful approach to the sports industry.
Some of the things discussed:
- Bianca’s story so far
- How taking a step back allowed for new opportunities and clarity on what she truly wanted
- Working as a nanny and EA in the NBA
- The importance of hustle, networking and a growth mindset
- What services GIA offers their athletes
- The skillsets that have lead to the most growth in a saturated industry
- Bianca’s non-negotiables that allow her to operate at her best daily
- Becoming the leading female in a male dominant industry
- Using a ‘human approach’ to negotiating
- The importance of non-attachment
- Removing the ‘overnight success’ mentality
- The long-term vision for GIA Sports Services
- Advice for someone wanting to get into the industry
- + more
THANK YOU for listening, I really do appreciate everyone who tunes in each week.
Click Here To Become a VIP member (Join DK’s coaching app here, try 7 days FREE using the code DKTRIAL)
Read The Ultimate Flexible Dieting Guide here
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.