On this episode I’m joined by my good friend Michelle Battersby. Michelle launched the dating app ‘Bumble’ across 5 different countries in APAC, she then stepped into the CMO (chief marketing officer) role at fitness empire Keep It Cleaner (KIC), and is currently the Co-Founder of Sunroom, launching in 2022.
- How life has changed for Michelle over the past 12-18 months
- The move to LA
- What came before Bumble
- Launching Bumble across 5 different countries
- Lessons from Michelle’s past experience as a rower
- The decision to leave Bumble and take on a role at KIC
- How SunRoom came about
- The pros and cons of a start-up
- What Michelle does to reach ‘flow state’
- How Michelle deals with adversity and setbacks
- + more
www.younifyactive.com DKFITNESS at checkout for 15% off
Use code DJK10 on all EHPlabs supplements for 10% off
Use code DK15 on all Athletikan Sneakers for 15% off
Intro by Will Sparks.
Find this episode helpful? Share it with a friend or post a screenshot to your social media.