On today’s show I’m joined by the Chief Sport Scientist and Co-founder of Renaissance Periodization. Mike has a PhD in Sport Physiology and is a former Professor of Exercise and Sport Science. We discuss Hypertrophy for Intermediate Lifters.
Some of the things we touch on:
- How often you should be targeting each muscle group
- How many sets per week on each muscle group
- How to bring up a lagging body part
- How many reps per set for maximum growth
- How to maintain or gain size during Coronavirus lockdown
- How to transition back into your routine after a training layoff